- This website and its contents are subject to applicable copyright and intellectual property laws.
- You cannot use materials from this website or alter original text without permission from Demo site. If you wish to request permission, please contact us.
- Copying information from the Demo site website and publishing it elsewhere on the internet is only permitted if you indicate the information source in the heading and provide a link as to where you found this information.
The privacy of our website visitors and clients, both existing and former, is very important to us. Demo site is committed to safeguarding any information we collect, use and hold about you.
2. Data Collection
When you register for either a demo or a live account with Demo site, it is necessary that we collect some personal data from you for business purposes. By understanding your financial needs, we can treat you fairly as a client; we can provide you with the most suitable products and services, give you the appropriate information on investment strategies, process your requests and transactions and offer you both sales and post-sales services. We request the following Personal Data from you:
- Personal and financial information needed during the online registration applications/forms
- Documents needed as proof of your identity and residency such as an International Passport, National ID, utility bills or bank statements
Please note: that if and when you choose to end your working relationship with Demo site, we must keep your Personal Data on record for a further five years
3. Use of Personal Data
The following list illustrates the reasons why Demo site may need to use your Personal Data:
- To verify your identity
- To ensure that you meet the suitability requirements needed to use our products and services
- To manage the account you have with us
- To process your transactions
- To send you information about transaction/post-transaction services
- To keep you updated with news on our products, services and any other information relevant to your working relationship with Demo site
- For website improvement purposes
- For the analysis of statistical data which will help us provide you with better products and services in the future
5. Security & Protection
Demo site is committed to safeguarding your Personal Data by adhering to strict security standards and using the most up to date security technologies.
6. Your Consent
7. Your Rights
In compliance with the Data Protection Act, every user is granted a number of rights in relation to their Personal Data. These rights include accessing and/or amending your Personal Data, putting a stop to the processing of this data and preventing undesirable marketing. Demo site will ensure that your personal data is protected in compliance with the applicable Laws and Regulations for the protection of Personal Data.
Your Benefits With Us
Demo site has something for every kind of market. Regardless of whether you are a retail or institutional client, we have just the right trading solutions for all your needs.
Choose from a wide range of markets to trade using our impressive trading tools and instruments. We offer a huge number of currency pairs, spot metals and indices, CFDs, among many others.
Demo site has the perfect account for every kind of trader. Our trading platforms are based on the latest technology to ensure reliability and security. We try our best to ensure they run smoothly on any device.
To help you play an active part in your trading process, we provide quality and comprehensive education on the trading industry. You are sure to benefit greatly from this program.